Trusted Choice Marketing Reimbursement
Your MAIA Trusted Choice Contact
Chief Marketing Officer
In order to deliver the brand experience to your customers consistent with Trusted Choice, Trusted Choice will reimburse a portion of expenses incurred in 2020 by Trusted Choice agencies in cobranding advertising and marketing materials; and in creating or updating a digital presence to include the Trusted Choice logo. This is not meant to replace your agency’s brand, but to complement it by including the Trusted Choice branding in your marketing efforts. Reimbursement will only be made for use of the Trusted Choice logo (not the IIABA association logo, which looks very similar). All reimbursements will be made per the levels below.
There are 3 options of reimbursement provided by the MRP in 2020. Certain rules and eligibility requirements apply, so be sure to review the Marketing Reimbursement Program guidelines and application first.
Option 1: Available for new members and first time MRP users only
- Up to $750 for use of the Trusted Choice logo on any consumer-focused items.
- All eligible agency locations will be reimbursed at 50% of the invoice amount, up to $750 maximum reimbursement per member location. This includes, but is not limited to, Trusted Choice ad materials, promotional items, original advertising (non-Freedom campaign ads), signage, or collateral items like business cards or stationery.
For Trusted Choice ad materials go to: https://cobrand.iiaba.net/made-for-you. Trusted Choice ad materials can be customized free of charge by Trusted Choice and returned to you ready for your vendor. There are print, digital, video, and radio ads that can be customized.
Option 2: Digital Upgrade - Available to all member agencies (one per agency).
- $500 for signing up to use a preferred digital vendor for your agency's website.
- Current preferred vendor includes:
- Web.com which covers the initial set up fee and first month of hosting services. This is a flat reimbursement of $500.
Option 3: Digital Upgrade - Available to all member agencies (one per agency).
What is the marketing reimbursement program?
- Allows for any activity involving the Trusted Choice logo in external messaging with consumer impact for new members and first-time MRP users; and for an updated digital presence for all members.
- The application must provide reasonable documentation that an expense was incurred and paid.
- The nature of the expense is reasonably correlated to the external messaging and promotes the Trusted Choice brand to consumers.
- The MRP will not reimburse ongoing expenses like directory listings, subscriptions to marketing services, expenses for yellow pages ads, website hosting/maintenance outside of web.com or other phone book type advertising.
Trusted Choice®, attention MRP
127 S. Peyton St.
Alexandria, VA. 22314
If you are unsure about an item or use of the logo, want to get pre-approval of an item or proof prior to printing, or need to check if your agency or branch locations are eligible for any reimbursement, email Trusted.Choice@iiaba.net
or call 800.221.7917.