Beginning April 1st, members receive first month FREE.
You're doing all that you can to serve your clients. We're here to support you and give you the resources you need to continue to operate.
As you and your agency move remote our preferred digital payment processor ePayPolicy can help! Insureds still need to make payments, and ePayPolicy provides your agency with a digital, branded payment page that eliminates the need for clients to mail or deliver checks in person.
- Collect credit card and ACH payments for only $20 a month
- Provide your clients with the simplest solution to pay invoices digitally
- Get signed up in 5 minutes (no contract - no hidden fees)
Use promo code "MoAgent" to get your first month free!
ePayPolicy is the insurance payment processor of the present and the future.
They enable insurance agents to accept both ACH and credit card payments online, while passing on transaction fees to the insured. They help hundreds of agencies across the country each day speed up receivables and bind policies faster.
Our partnership with ePayPolicy provides a simple, cost-effective way for agencies to process online payments. Start accepting credit cards and e-Checks today through your very own online, company-branded, payment portal.
Why ePayPolicy? Here are some of the amazing benefits:
- ePayPolicy charges fees directly to your client - 3.25% on credit cards; $3 per ACH
- Accepts all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Accepts ACH payments
- Compatible with mobile devices: clients can pay from a smartphone or tablet
- Online dashboard to view all transactions: activity can be tracked and reconciled online at any time
- Integrates with AMS360, Applied CSR24 and a variety of other popular management systems.
- Receive automatic e-receipts for both you and your client
- No setup fee, subscribe for $20 per month, and cancel at anytime
- Begin accepting payments within 24 hours of setup (which only takes 5 minutes!)
Get started today - Use referral code "moagent" when you sign up!